Thursday, March 20, 2014

Treats for Your Pooch

I have two very active dogs and I am ALWAYS searching for ways to entertain them. I was shopping at Cost-Co recently, and I came across a pack that included a Tricky Treat Ball and Nature's Champions Training Treats. The whole thing was under $20 and my dogs go crazy over it! Seriously, they will play with it for HOURS at a time and don't make a peep, or find time to chew on anything they aren't supposed to!

I didn't think that my older dog would play with the toy properly. I was expecting him to rip the soft toy apart and just eat the treats, but he is actually the one who likes it the most! I posted some pictures of him playing with it.

The toy can be purchased at almost any pet store. You can find a link to a review here: Omega Paw. The site even lists places nearby where you can purchase the toy. If you don't feel like going to the store, you can buy it online without the treats for about $6. Seriously, this inexpensive fix will save you lots of money and your animals will LOVE IT!

Here is a video of a puppy using the toy->




The treats are also great! They don't leave your hands smelly and my dogs NEVER get tired of them! They also are doubly versatile as quick training treats. Try this toy out and please let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment